- PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA ACCORDING TO THE LOPD
Malvarrosa Film Lab, in application of current regulations on the protection of personal data, informs that the personal data collected through the forms of the Website: https://malvarrosafilmlab.com, are included in the files automated user-specific services of Malvarrosa Film Lab.
The collection and automated processing of personal data is intended to maintain the commercial relationship and the performance of information tasks, training, advice and other activities of Malvarrosa Film Lab.
These data will only be transferred to those entities that are necessary with the sole purpose of fulfilling the purpose set forth above.
Malvarrosa Film Lab adopts the necessary measures to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and their free circulation.
The user may at any time exercise the rights of access, opposition, rectification and cancellation recognized in the aforementioned Regulation (EU). The exercise of these rights can be done by the user through email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or at the address: Malvarrosa Film Lab, Padre Huérfanos Street, n.2 pta.6, C.P 46003, Valencia, Spain.
The user states that all data provided by him are true and correct, and agrees to keep them updated, communicating the changes to Malvarrosa Film Lab.
- PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In Malvarrosa Film Lab, we will treat your personal data collected through the Website: https://malvarrosafilmlab.com, with the following purposes:
– In case of contracting the goods and services offered through Malvarrosa Film Lab, to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service.
– Sending requested information through the forms provided at https://malvarrosafilmlab.com.
– Send bulletins (newsletters), as well as commercial communications of promotions and / or advertising of Malvarrosa Film Lab and the sector.
We remind you that you can oppose the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time, by sending an email to the address indicated above. The fields of these registers are of obligatory completion, being impossible to realize the expressed purposes if those data are not provided.
- HOW LONG DOES THE PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or you do not request its deletion and during the period for which legal liabilities could arise for the services rendered.
The treatment of your data is done with the following legal bases that legitimize it:
– The request for information and / or the contracting of the services of Malvarrosa Film Lab, whose terms and conditions will be made available to you in any case, prior to a possible contracting.
In case you do not provide us with your information or you do it in an erroneous or incomplete way, we will not be able to attend your request, since it is impossible to provide you with the information requested or to carry out the contracting of the services.
The data will not be communicated to any third party outside Malvarrosa Film Lab, except legal obligation.
As treatment managers, we have hired the following service providers, having committed to compliance with the regulatory provisions, applicable in terms of data protection, at the time of hiring:
– Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help Malvarrosa Film Lab analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of Malvarrosa Film Lab (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
– Google AdSense: a web advertising service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose head office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google AdSense uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help ayudaleyprotecciondatos.es to display advertising on the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of Malvarrosa Film Lab (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and stored by Google on the servers in the United States and will allow you to display relevant advertisements, following previous visits by a user to this website or to other websites. Users can disable personalized advertising. To do this, they must access Ad Preferences.
- DATA COLLECTED BY USERS OF THE SERVICES
In cases where the user includes files with personal data on the shared hosting servers, Malvarrosa Film Lab is not responsible for the breach by the user of the RGPD.
- DATA RETENTION ACCORDING TO THE LSSI
Malvarrosa Film Lab informs that, as a provider of data hosting service and by virtue of what is established in Law 34/2002 of July 11 of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), it retains a maximum period of 12 months, the information essential to identify the origin of the data hosted and the moment in which the provision of the service began. The retention of these data does not affect the secrecy of communications and may only be used in the framework of a criminal investigation or for the safeguarding of public safety, placing itself at the disposal of judges and / or courts or the Ministry that so requires.
The communication of data to the Forces and Bodies of the State will be done in virtue of the provisions of the regulations on the protection of personal data.
- RIGHTS INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF MALVARROSA FILM LAB
Malvarrosa Film Lab is the owner of all the copyright, intellectual property, industrial, “know how” and how many other rights are related to the contents of the website https://malvarrosafilmlab.com/ and the services offered therein, as well as of the necessary programs for its implementation and the related information.
The reproduction, publication and / or non-strictly private use of the contents, total or partial, of the website https://malvarrosafilmlab.com/ without prior written consent is not allowed.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF THE SOFTWARE
The user must respect the third party programs made available by Malvarrosa Film Lab, even if they are free and / or publicly available.
Malvarrosa Film Lab has the necessary exploitation and intellectual property rights for the software.
The user does not acquire any right or license for the service contracted, on the software necessary for the provision of the service, nor on the technical information to monitor the service, except for the rights and licenses necessary for the fulfillment of the services contracted and only during the duration of them.
For any action that exceeds the fulfillment of the contract, the user will need authorization in writing from Malvarrosa Film Lab, being forbidden to access, modify, view the configuration, structure and files of the servers owned by Malvarrosa Film Lab, assuming responsibility civil and criminal liability arising from any incident that could occur in servers and security systems as a direct result of negligent or malicious action on their part.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF THE CONTENTS LODGED
The use contrary to the legislation on intellectual property of the services provided by Malvarrosa Film Lab and, in particular, of:
– The use that is contrary to Spanish laws or that infringes the rights of third parties.
– The publication or transmission of any content that, in the opinion of Malvarrosa Film Lab, is violent, obscene, abusive, illegal, racial, xenophobic or defamatory.
– The collection and / or use of personal data of other users without their express consent or in contravention of the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, concerning the protection of persons physical as regards the processing of personal data and the free movement of them.
– The use of the mail server of the domain and of the email addresses for the sending of unwanted mass mail. The user has full responsibility for the content of its website, transmitted and stored information, hypertext links, claims of third parties and legal actions in reference to intellectual property, third party rights and protection of minors. The user is responsible with respect to the laws and regulations in force and the rules that have to do with the operation of the online service, electronic commerce, copyright, maintenance of public order, as well as universal principles of Internet use. The user will indemnify Malvarrosa Film Lab for the expenses generated by the imputation of Malvarrosa Film Lab in any case whose responsibility was attributable to the user, including fees and expenses of legal defense, even in the case of a non-final judicial decision.
- PROTECTION OF ACCOMMODATED INFORMATION
Malvarrosa Film Lab makes backup copies of the contents hosted on its servers, but is not responsible for the loss or accidental deletion of data by users. Similarly, it does not guarantee the total replacement of data deleted by users, since the aforementioned data could have been deleted and / or modified during the period of time since the last backup. The services offered do not include the replacement of the contents preserved in the backup copies made by Malvarrosa Film Lab.
- COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
In application of the LSSI, Malvarrosa Film Lab will not send advertising or promotional communications by electronic mail or any other means of electronic communication equivalent that previously had not been requested or expressly authorized by the recipients of the same.
In the case of users with whom there is a prior contractual relationship, Malvarrosa Film Lab is authorized to send commercial communications regarding products or services of Malvarrosa Film Lab that are similar to those that were originally the object of contracting with the client.
In any case, the user, after proving his identity, may request that no more commercial information be sent to him through the Customer Service channels.